I did, a little bit. Refresh my blog, that is. The thing is, I liked it a lot before and I don't think many of the changes I did are that interesting. I did, however, learn that if you want to use a template for Blogger that is XTML, then you must unzip it first. Granted, I have very little idea what that means, but I still got a new template only to get rid of it because I didn't really like it that much. I'm going to be looking around to see what I can find and maybe change this one of these days.
Anyhow, on to commenting about blogging itself. I have blogged twice since I finished the first round of 23 Things and frankly, I just will not be blogging unless it is for something like this. I love reading blogs, but I don't love blogging. I read tons of them and comment when I'm moved to. I find new blogs all the time and follow them on my feed, deleting and adding as I see fit. Really, I love blogs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment