Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Thing 23. Final Thoughts

I kind of jumped the gun. I over and out-ed before I was actually done. I completed the evaluation, and the one thing that I really DISliked about these exercises is the trail one has to leave when exploring the 'net. I mean, I fear THE MAN, among others, and I don't want to be tracked. So social networking, as it's name implies, isn't really for people who don't want to be social. To millions of people that is. I mean, I don't mind meeting some of you for a drink or something...

2 comments:

kristen said...

That's it! I have joined all the requisite social networks, but then participated little if at all... I'm just not that social! :) And absolutely fine with this! But I do love blogging, which is somewhat social in nature...

Congrats on finishing! I hope you do keep blogging, Anna... See you soon!

23 Things said...

Hope you meet us for dessert on a stick at MLA on Wednesday night--just your thing--social networking in real life:-) Look for 23 Things Party On a Stick.